Pewas Hygiene is a hygienic sorbent designed to remove body fluids from floors (blood, urine, vomit, leftovers) and other contaminants. It removes unwanted contamination simply by creating a gel mass after application that is easily disposed without contamination. At the same time, it removes unpleasant odors, disinfects and absorbs odors.
Pewas Hygiene has the ability to absorb moisture in basements and attics.
• Pour PEWAS Hygiene for contamination in such an amount that the entire surface of the contamination is covered.
• Leave on for at least 5 minutes.
• Remove the resulting gel mass with a whisk and a spatula.
• Repeat if necessary.
• Clean the surface as required.
• Use in cellars – pour Pewas Hygiene into a container and place in a humid place, replace as needed